Information We Collect
We may collect the following information about you:
- Personal information you provide to us: We may collect personal information that you provide to us when you use the Site, such as your name, email address, and phone number.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect about you for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve the Site: We may use your information to operate and maintain the Site, and to provide features and functionality to you.
- To communicate with you: We may use your information to communicate with you about the Site or our services.
- To analyze and understand how the Site is used: We may use your information to understand how users interact with the Site and to improve the Site.
- To share enquiry with vetted local injury attorneys: When you make a request to be contacted by a local attorney.
Sharing Your Information
We may share your information as follows:
- With service providers: We may share your information with third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as website hosting and maintenance, analytics, and marketing.
- With third parties for legal reasons: We may disclose your information to third parties if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to comply with the law, to protect our rights or the rights of third parties, or to prevent harm.
- With vetted personal injury attorney firms: When you submit an enquiry to be matched to a personal injury attorney via Attorney Hawk, your enquiry is shared with just one carefully vetted local attorney who matches your needs.
You have the following choices regarding the information we collect and how we use it:
- Cookies: Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of the Site.
- Opting out of marketing communications: You can opt out of receiving marketing communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions in the communications you receive from us.
We take reasonable measures to protect the information we collect from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, no internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error-free, so you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us.
The Site is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will take steps to delete such information.